Story of Bliss

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Story of Bliss

Post  Legend on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:47 pm

Raw version of the story of Bliss
Written by Bliss

Day after day, night after night, Hefei will never change.
It’s the home of many wanderers and thieves, trying to survive in hope for a better future for their children. However this young wanderer was alone, without parents.
The sun was standing high, it was so warm on the marketplace. The young girl finds an empty shadow spot at the big tree.
Near by her stands an old man, he looks at her and asks “Hey you! Can you do an old man a favor? I can’t leave my stand but I’m so thirsty! Can you go to the well and hand me some water? I’ll pay you the favor.”
The girl walks to the well, while filling the bottle up she sees a man on the other side of the marketplace. He look like a beggar but there is something strange about him… After he finished his conversation with the refiner, Mo Tailan, he wears his shiny new sword. “Wait… a beggar with a sword? I knew something didn’t made sense!” she thought. She returns to old man and handle him the bottle. “Something happened to you? You look so confused.” said the old man. “I don’t know, Do you know any beggar that wears a sword?” said the girl. “Hmmm… No… It can’t be… is he still alive? This person you saw most be the nameless one, the Vagabond! But how could he survive the war… ?” said the old man. He was thinking about theory’s but couldn’t find any. The girl leaves the old man and goes searching for this Vagabond, whoever he may be!
She kept on searching until the evening falls, but nothing. No single sign of this Vagabond, it’s like he has vanished. In the late evening she finds the doorway to the land of Bloody Plain. “The war…” she thought, like the old man mentioned it. ‘He most be here!” she said to herself. “I wouldn’t go there if I were you … Bliss!” said a voice behind her.

Acclaim-Bardo | -Legend- | Hermit
GamersFirst-Phoenix | Legend | Forum Moderator
GamesCampus-Yang | Legend | Immortal
Elysium | [Legend] | Heaven's Gate+

»I don't have to agree with you to like you or respect you.« ~ Anthony Bourdain

Legend
The Son of The Vagabond

http://vagabond.user-board.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top