The Tale of Legend, The Son of The Vagabond

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Tale of Legend, The Son of The Vagabond

Post  Legend on Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:02 pm

Chapter 98: Ruye & Ruxue

A female voice said from the back: "Ruye!"

Ruye turned around, with his proud, serious look in his eyes and saw a young Heavenly Demon woman he knew. Sadness lied in her watery eyes as she looked into his eyes. He shortly kept looking at her with pride and seriousness, but shortly after fell into the same emotion, and sadness filled his eyes as well. Shortly later, he said: "Ruxue..."

Ruxue: "For how long do you want to keep avoiding me?" Ruye stayed silent as he kept looking into her sad eyes with sadness in his own eyes. Ruxue: "You promised me... You promised me we would be together for all of our lives, and always be there for me... Please don't leave me again..."

Ruye stayed silent. His eyes became slightly watery. Then after a while he spoke: "The Ruye you knew would have been your partner, husband and best friend, and would have never left your side ever again. This was his destiny. Just as there was a destiny for The Dark Messiah. But as two souls become one, a new destiny comes into being..."

Ruxue: "Can't I still be part of your destiny?"

Ruye stayed silent for a while again as he kept looking at her. He wanted to tell her that she didn't really want that, but she would just have said that she does, so instead, he tried something else while still trying to be honest. After a while he said: "I don't deserve you. I was always proud of myself, my skills and my abilities. I would not have put you in the center of my life like I should. You deserve better."

Ruxue: "You know that's not true!"

It's incredible what power women have to keep men in check and on the right path... Ruye wished it would be that simple, wished that he could, but he couldn't. What has been done can not be undone again, and being together would be too dangerous for her.

With sad eyes Ruye said: "What has been done can not be undone again. The merge between the two souls of Ruye and The Dark Messiah can not be revised. The Dark Messiah wants answers. I want answers. I'm always traveling, never being still, never caring for anything else than knowledge and answers to my questions. I would not give you the attention and care you deserve." He was shortly quiet, then said with sincere sadness: "And I'd probably feel like you'd be a millstone around my neck..."

Ruxue, slightly whimpering: "Don't say that..."

Ruye's eyes got more watery, and after being shortly silent he said: "Ruye has made his decision, and now it's too late to go back."

As Ruye turned his head away and began to walk away, Ruxue was able to see some tears flowing down from his eyes. Not knowing what to do, she let him go and stayed there motionless, looking after him as he went farther and farther away.

Acclaim-Bardo | -Legend- | Hermit
GamersFirst-Phoenix | Legend | Forum Moderator
GamesCampus-Yang | Legend | Immortal
Elysium | [Legend] | Heaven's Gate+

»I don't have to agree with you to like you or respect you.« ~ Anthony Bourdain

Legend
The Son of The Vagabond

http://vagabond.user-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend on Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:34 pm

Chapter 99: Consequences

As Legend was sitting and talking with Dratshitse close to Hefei, he suddenly noticed somebody, with her eyes looking straight at him, walking towards him - it was Ruxue. Ruxue approached Legend with sad, watery, and somewhat angry eyes but rather with pain in them. As Legend saw her approaching him and noticed her eyes, he knew her pain was related to him, and that he had to face the consequences. As he saw she was a Heavenly Demon, he knew that it probably would have something to do with Ruye.

A few feet away and in front of him she stopped and said nothing as she looked straight into his eyes. Legend looked clueless at her, wondering, and both remained in silence for a while.

After a while she said slowly yet firm: "I - hate - you!"

Legend was quiet and kept looking at her with clueless, non-judging eyes. Dratshitse was confused too. After a while he said "What?"

In an instant, Ruxue replied like a shot: "I said I hate you!"

They stayed shortly silent again, then Dratshitse said "Hey, how about you leave~" Legend suddenly interrupted her by raising his hand in her direction, symbolizing her to stop as he kept looking with clueless and non-judging eyes at Ruxue, which not only surprised Dratshitse but also slightly surprised Ruxue, though she didn't let go of her anger.

After a short while he slowly lowered his hand again, then said: "Why?"

Ruxue answered painful: "Because I lost the love of my life because of you!"

A slight sadness could be noticed in Legend's eyebrows, as he had the feeling she was talking about Ruye. Looking into her sad and painful, watery eyes, he asked after a short moment of silence: "Please tell me your story."

Ruxue, first unsure about whether he was serious or not, looked into his eyes, but saw only sincerity. After a while she got serious and spoke: "He was supposed to be with me! He promised to become my partner, my husband, and my best friend! And to never leave my side! It was our destiny to be together for all of our lives! Instead..." Her emotions got stronger and her eyes more watery, letting some tears flow down her cheeks as she then said angrily "Instead he gave up his life to save YOURS!"

Legend had slightly wider eyes as she said these words, slightly watery but almost unnoticeable. Then he said "Ruye.."

Ruxue replied emotionally: "Yes, Ruye!"

Legend, looking at her and feeling her pain, got more and more watery eyes, realizing what he has done. His heart beat harder. Ruxue realized Legend's emotional situation after a while as she looked into his watery eyes which were looking into hers - his reaction being completely to the contrary to her expectation. Both Dratshitse and Ruxue seemed to notice his hard heartbeat, yet were unsure whether it really was what they believed it to be. Uncertain about the situation and not knowing what to do, Ruxue turned away after a while and began to walk away again. Legend kept looking after her, still in realization of what he has done, and fully feeling Ruxue. Dratshitse looked surprised at Legend, realizing his emotions as well.

Suddenly he stood up and said "What's your name?"

Ruxue stopped, looked back at him, into his watery eyes, then after a short silence replied "My name is Ruxue."

Like a sudden flash, Legend felt like he fucked up what was supposed to be. Shortly after he made the 'Wushu Greeting' with his hands, bowed down slightly and looked down with open eyes, cautious to not let his tears flow down, as he said "Thank you for telling me your story."

Ruxue was saddened by his reaction, turned away and began to cry as she walked away.

Legend raised his head and lowered his arms again as he looked after her. He blinked, and tears came down his eyes. He wiped them away with his sleeve. Then he said, while turning away and starting to walk: "I'm sorry, I've got to go."

Dratshitse asked: "Can I come with you?"

Legend replied: "No."

Legend
The Son of The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

CHAPTER 100!!!

Post  Legend on Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:22 pm

Chapter 100: Yin & Yang

Legend found Ruye. Ruye looked at Legend. He realized that he has been talking to Ruxue, then turned his head away again.

Legend: "Ruye, we need to talk."

Ruye: "No, we don't."

Legend: "I talked to Ruxue."

Ruye: "Mind your own business."

Legend: "It is my business."

Ruye: "Leave me alone."

Legend: "This is a part of your destiny you can't escape."

Ruye: "It is not my destiny anymore."

Legend: "Yes it is."

Ruye: "You have no idea what you're talking about."

Legend: "I won't let that part of your destiny go to waste."

Ruye looked at Legend again, then said: "That's new."

Legend: "What?"

Ruye: "You talking out of sadness instead of anger."

Both were silent for a while as they looked straight and serious at each other. After a while Ruye said: "You know I can't do it."

Legend: "All I know is that you're walking away."

Ruye was shortly quiet, then he asked: "What am I supposed to do?"

Legend: "As I see it, you have 3 possibilities: You walk away and keep living in your illusion, you open your heart and learn how to love again, or I'll take The Dark Messiah part back into me."

Ruye laughed, then he said: "Well, first of all, you obviously won't let me 'walk away'."

Legend: "Two possibilities, then."

Ruye: "And secondly, you can't take The Dark Messiah part back into you. What has been done can not be undone again."

Legend: "Try me."

Ruye looked analytically into his eyes, but saw only how serious he was. What a rare sight to see such seriousness in the mind and such kindness in the body at the same time. But should Legend really attempt such a thing.. Ripping apart two souls which have become one already is very dangerous and can lead to death of the being, or even worse. After a while he turned his head away again and said "Go away, kid."

Legend, in all seriousness: "You want to see that blue in my aura so bad?" Suddenly Legend released a burst of pure blue aura.

Ruye immediately turned his head back at him, widening and making big eyes as he was just seeing what he hoped to see one day in the future. "Holy ff..." he said silently to himself.

A warrior, not fighting out of any egoic aspect, but out of the heart. His heart was in full control, and his mind was pure awareness. This was what they call a 'Peaceful Warrior'. And it was damn powerful. Although not mastered, this was one of the most powerful things he had ever seen. He knew he wasn't ready to fight against someone in such a state of mind and beingness. He had been too busy seeking answers and hasn't focused on training since a while. And even if he did, it would probably have been hard to get close to that and to keep up with him in a fight. Imagining how it would be like if both would have been training blew his mind. As he looked at Legend with amazement, he knew he had no chance whatsoever. And thus, his possibilities, so it seemed, were reduced to one.

Ruye got serious again as he was looking at Legend. His body was slightly trembling. "Why am I trembling?" he wondered angry in all seriousness. After a while he said: "Do you have any idea how I would poison her with my vibes and presence? She's a good person, and I'd rather die than darkening her beauty."

Legend: "That's her decision to make, not yours."

Ruye: "I don't have the capacity of giving her the love she deserves either. You know this to be true."

Legend: "Then learn how to love again. Let the Ruye inside you guide you. You don't have to control everything."

Ruye looked even more serious, almost angry at Legend, fighting with himself, then after a while he got overwhelmed by his emotions and fell on his knees. As he did, he immediately asked himself "What's happening to me?!"

Like in a flash, he suddenly looked at Legend, thinking "Is it his presence?!" As he kept looking at him, he got weaker inside, and he thought "It's him! It must be him!"

He kept looking seriously at Legend, feeling like he was sitting on the fence. On one hand, he was mad and angry to not be in control, neither within nor without, and he'd love to beat the shit out of him at that moment. On the other hand, he was amazed at the kind of power he was just demonstrating, perhaps not even realizing it himself, and he wondered whether Legend could really help him. If he had to be honest with himself, he wished he could be with Ruxue, but was too afraid of harming her in any way, in any form, especially since The Dark Messiah's presence usually poisoned and darkened everyone nearby.

He even thought about the possibility of getting rid of The Dark Messiah part again, but he had to realize that both parts didn't want that. It felt right, and they had become something strong and out of this world.

After a while, while still looking serious and almost angry at Legend, he said: "Can you help me in any real way? Can you help me to overcome this?"

Legend: "I can remind you of letting the Ruye inside you guide you, how to open your heart and how to love again, and I can show you how you can be the awareness rather than your poisonous vibes so that you don't poison anyone around you and keep everything inside in check and under control. But I can only show you the way. You're the one who has to do it all."

After a short time, Ruye lowered his head and closed his eyes, almost devoted, then, after a short silence, said "Then teach me.."

Legend stopped his aura burst again and looked at him with sad eyes.

Legend
The Son of The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend on Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:31 pm

Chapter 101: Practice with Ruye - Part 1

Legend was hanging around with Ruye since quite a while now and accompanying him wherever he went - though they didn't leave the Land - assisting him on learning how to use his 'curse' rather than being used by it. However, not only did Legend teach Ruye about consciousness and awareness, but Ruye also taught Legend a few things about how to control his state of love and kindness in a fight and practiced with him.

At this moment, they were both sitting in front of each other and practicing some kind of 'meditation', being aware of what's happening within.

After a while, Legend began to talk..

Legend: "I'm sorry."

Ruye: "For what?"

Legend: "For the burden I've given you."

Ruye began to grin slightly, then said "It's not so much of a burden, actually.. You just made it a bigger one by pressuring me into this love thing."

Legend smiled slightly, and after a short silence said sincerely: "If I could have taken it again from you just like that, I would have done it."

Ruye, grinning: "I'd rather not. It feels right. Furthermore, once I'm at that masterful point where I can give Ruxue what she deserves and be with her without affecting her the slightest, it'll be alright."

Legend smiled slightly more. What devotion.. And he probably wasn't even aware of it.

Legend: "Well.. There will still be ups and downs in your life, times where you'll be able to do it better and times where you won't be able to do it that well. It might take a few years until you'll master it."

Ruye, grinning: "Heh.. It will be worth it. As long as I can be with her.."

At one time, Ruye said thoughtful to Legend: "You know.. Some of the things you said to us before going to Shambhala stayed in my head ever since.. The things about how this world will become.."

Legend: "Hm.. I see.."

Ruye: "I'm actually looking for a way to prevent this.. to change the course of history.."

Legend: "I don't think you can. This is the karma of this world. You may very well change quite some things, but what must be, will be."

Ruye, slightly grinning: "I'm still gonna do it."

Legend smiled slightly and said: "Please do."

Legend
The Son of The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend on Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:06 pm

Chapter 102: Practice with Ruye - Part 2

On other days, things weren't going so well...

Ruye was feeling angry and couldn't really control it, and sought Legend's help.

Ruye: "Everything annoys me today! Everything sucks! This whole stupid thing of awareness and control is fucking stupid! Even your fucking face annoys me!"

Legend just looked at him with a dry expression on his face, not saying anything.

After a moment of silence, Ruye demanded annoyed: "You have to help me!"

Legend, still looking at him with a dry expression on his face, answered: "Is that so?"

Ruye: "Come on! It's not the first time I'm like that, it's just worse today! I want to know what to do in these situations!"

Legend: "You will always fail again, and always fall down on the ground again. Being awakened does not mean that you're free of challenges, it just means you use these challenges as a tool to grow."

Ruye was shortly silent as he reflected upon these words, then said: "That doesn't help me right now. Don't get me wrong, it actually sounds like something which will be important for me to understand sometime later.. But it doesn't help me right now."

They both were shortly silent as Legend kept looking at him, after a while he began to talk.

Legend: "Do you experience your misery?"

Ruye, somewhat confused: "Of course I'm experiencing my misery, that's why I'm here with you!"

Legend: "If you experience your misery and experience it in your mind, then you are the knower, the experiencer of your misery. If you are the experiencer, and the misery is experienced in your mind, then the experiencer and the experienced must be two different things. The knower and the known."

Legend stopped shortly. Ruye was silent, understanding and being able to follow what Legend was saying, perceiving his realization.

Then Legend continued: "The moment you disassociate yourself from the tensions, worries, anxieties of your mind you get a sense of peace, the mind calms down."

Ruye kept perceiving his realization, being drawn into it, and realized that this was indeed true. After a while he said: "You're right! I'm feeling more peaceful now."

Legend immediately said: "You are not peaceful, you are the knower of the peace in your mind."

Ruye looked at him - understanding it. This realization blew his mind. Then he started to laugh out loud, and after a while he said kind of glad: "I get it!"

Legend
The Son of The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend on Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:18 pm

Chapter 103: Fixed Problems

After a few months of intensive inner training, both Legend and Ruye arrived in Hefei. Ruxue was sitting somewhere, rather depressed, with Dratshitse nearby, pretty motivationless too. Suddenly Ruxue noticed Ruye walking with Legend towards their direction. Ruxue couldn't trust her eyes at first. After a while she stood up, still not fully believing her eyes. Dratshitse noticed them both coming too and reacted surprised as well. As they got closer, Legend stopped walking and let Ruye keep walking alone. As he kept walking, Ruxue began to walk too, still unable to really believe it.

They both stopped in front of each other. A kindness was in Ruye's eyes as he smiled at her, and she knew he had returned to her. She jumped into his arms as she said "Ruye..!" and began to cry, hugging and holding him tight. Ruye held her tight as well. Dratshitse, who was also standing in the back, looked surprised at both, with a happy smile on her face, then looked at Legend with the same happy smile. Legend smiled back at her, nodded slightly while blinking softly, implying that everything was fine.

As Legend saw his 'work' was done and Ruye now had to deal with his 'training' and 'problems' alone, he turned away and began to walk away with a smile on his face. Ruxue noticed Legend walking away, then said "Wait!" as she let go of Ruye but kept holding his hand. Legend turned around, and Ruxue said sincerely and feeling sorry: "Thank you. I'm sorry about..."

Legend smiled, said "No. I'm glad you told me."

Ruxue, with watery eyes and a happy smile: "Thank you."

Legend smiled, made the 'Wushu Greeting', wishing them all the best, then turned around and kept walking.

Dratshitse passed by Ruye and smiled happily at him, being happy for both and about how things turned out. She looked at Ruxue with the same smile and said "See you later.", and kept walking after Legend. Ruxue replied smiling "Yes.", looking shortly after them, then turned to Ruye again, Ruye doing the same.

Dratshitse came next to Legend and looked at him with a smile. Legend said nothing, and just kept smiling as he kept walking and looking forward. Then she said "You're awesome."

Legend got a big smile on his face, looked at her, and replied "Whatever."

After a short while, while still looking at him, she said smiling: "I missed you."

Legend looked smiling back at her, then said: "I missed you too."

Ruye wouldn't stay with Ruxue and instead continue his journey, but would return at least once a year to China to be with her again. Due to his long and good service for the Heavenly Demon clan and the clan's big respect towards The Dark Messiah, he was also free to enter the clan's headquarters in Mount Yanmo at any time despite not being a clan member anymore.

Legend
The Son of The Vagabond

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content