How is it going?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How is it going?

Post  Legend on Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:15 pm

Greetings, fellow Vagabond brothers

I was wondering how you guys are doing, so I thought I'd come by to check it out and post all remaining chapters of my story (sorry about that... >.<).

Who is still playing the game, what is your level, what has changed in-game?

Namaste
Legend

________________________________________________
Legend, The Son of The Vagabond | 2007-2011, 2014-2015, 2016-?

Acclaim-Bardo | -Legend- | Hermit
GamersFirst-Phoenix | Legend | Forum Moderator
GamesCampus-Yang | Legend | Immortal
Elysium | [Legend] | Heaven's Gate+

»I don't have to agree with you to like you or respect you.« ~ Anthony Bourdain
avatar
Legend
The Son of The Vagabond

Posts : 439
Join date : 2010-08-23

http://vagabond.user-board.net

Back to top Go down

Re: How is it going?

Post  shan735 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:10 am

Hello!
Hadn't realised you made a post Very Happy

I'm not doing too bad. I'm enjoying my summer holiday and will be travelling to Wales next week.
Only started playing 9Dragons again a few days ago but I won't be committing too much time on it ^_^

Truth be told though, not many of us are active but the vagabonds in-game are starting to increase I THINK.

Goodie, I quite like your stories. More more Very Happy

________________________________________________
-Gaiden-
Immortal 12, The Patient Vagabond

18/03/2013 - Immortal 1
18/08/2013 - Immortal 12

shan735

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: How is it going?

Post  Legend on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:37 pm

Hey, good to see you around Smile

Have fun in Wales, hehe.

shan735 wrote:Only started playing 9Dragons again a few days ago but I won't be committing too much time on it ^_^
What happened to your plans to do stuff for the Vagabond Army after you've reached level Immortal 12?

shan735 wrote:Truth be told though, not many of us are active but the vagabonds in-game are starting to increase I THINK.
That sounds awesome Very Happy

shan735 wrote:Goodie, I quite like your stories. More more Very Happy
Hehe, thanks a lot. Two more chapters left Smile

________________________________________________
Legend, The Son of The Vagabond | 2007-2011, 2014-2015, 2016-?

Acclaim-Bardo | -Legend- | Hermit
GamersFirst-Phoenix | Legend | Forum Moderator
GamesCampus-Yang | Legend | Immortal
Elysium | [Legend] | Heaven's Gate+

»I don't have to agree with you to like you or respect you.« ~ Anthony Bourdain
avatar
Legend
The Son of The Vagabond

Posts : 439
Join date : 2010-08-23

http://vagabond.user-board.net

Back to top Go down

Re: How is it going?

Post  Soul on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:36 pm

Hey Legend,how are you?

Ah, haven't been ingame lately.Summer and stuff.

________________________________________________

Soul , The Stubborn Vagabond

VagaSoul[TV] - Dissolved Body Vagabond
Judai[RO] - Floral Crown Wu-Tang Blue Dragon
avatar
Soul

Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : Romania

Back to top Go down

Re: How is it going?

Post  Legend on Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:19 pm

Soul wrote:Hey Legend,how are you?

Ah, haven't been ingame lately.Summer and stuff.
Hey there, my friend Smile How have you been? I'm doing fine, thanks.

Ah, hehe, yeah I can see that.

________________________________________________
Legend, The Son of The Vagabond | 2007-2011, 2014-2015, 2016-?

Acclaim-Bardo | -Legend- | Hermit
GamersFirst-Phoenix | Legend | Forum Moderator
GamesCampus-Yang | Legend | Immortal
Elysium | [Legend] | Heaven's Gate+

»I don't have to agree with you to like you or respect you.« ~ Anthony Bourdain
avatar
Legend
The Son of The Vagabond

Posts : 439
Join date : 2010-08-23

http://vagabond.user-board.net

Back to top Go down

Re: How is it going?

Post  shan735 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:44 pm

Haha thank you Smile

Well I haven't reached Immortal 12 yet Very Happy I've been doing my exams and now enjoying my summer holiday Smile
At the moment I'm still IM8.

If I still play, I'll continue as I planned (such as hold vagabond events) but soon, I will have to get on with my life and 9Dragons will not take a large part or even a small part in it soon Smile

Till then, I intend to take care of the Army Smile

________________________________________________
-Gaiden-
Immortal 12, The Patient Vagabond

18/03/2013 - Immortal 1
18/08/2013 - Immortal 12

shan735

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: How is it going?

Post  Legend on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:46 pm

shan735 wrote:If I still play, I'll continue as I planned (such as hold vagabond events) but soon, I will have to get on with my life and 9Dragons will not take a large part or even a small part in it soon Smile

Till then, I intend to take care of the Army Smile
Hehe, I thought so. Well, I've told you back then to not wait with events till Immortal 12 because of exactly that Razz

Well... How do you or we guys want to proceed with the Vagabond Army? Continue with it (but seriously) or disband it sooner or later? It doesn't sound as if you'll be much of a leader anymore.

I can come online in-game, if you guys want to have a talk Smile

________________________________________________
Legend, The Son of The Vagabond | 2007-2011, 2014-2015, 2016-?

Acclaim-Bardo | -Legend- | Hermit
GamersFirst-Phoenix | Legend | Forum Moderator
GamesCampus-Yang | Legend | Immortal
Elysium | [Legend] | Heaven's Gate+

»I don't have to agree with you to like you or respect you.« ~ Anthony Bourdain
avatar
Legend
The Son of The Vagabond

Posts : 439
Join date : 2010-08-23

http://vagabond.user-board.net

Back to top Go down

Re: How is it going?

Post  shan735 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:17 pm

Legend wrote:
shan735 wrote:If I still play, I'll continue as I planned (such as hold vagabond events) but soon, I will have to get on with my life and 9Dragons will not take a large part or even a small part in it soon Smile

Till then, I intend to take care of the Army Smile
Hehe, I thought so. Well, I've told you back then to not wait with events till Immortal 12 because of exactly that Razz

Well... How do you or we guys want to proceed with the Vagabond Army? Continue with it (but seriously) or disband it sooner or later? It doesn't sound as if you'll be much of a leader anymore.

I can come online in-game, if you guys want to have a talk Smile

Hahaha, I much rather fail reinforcing my foundations than attempt to expand with weak foundations...
Saying that, my plan did not take into account girlfriend/boyfriend real life stuff after my exams ^_^

I am playing back again...and just reached Immortal 9...and I intend to finish Immortal 12 too. Once that's done, I've got a lot of money prepared to expand awareness ^_^

Furthermore whilst your generation of vagabonds failed to achieve the desired targets, one thing you did well was let players know vagabonds could be played. Like I said...there's been an expansion of vagabonds that I've noticed recently, whether or not they allowed themselves to be known or not.

I always thought of myself as more of a caretaker of the Vagabond Army. And I definitely would not want the Vagabond Army to disband. IF anything, this forum could be used for 9Dragon Vagabonds to have a chat in the forum. Saying that if someone is willing to LEAD the army, not take care of it, I'd be happy to pass the lead...but I don't think you'd want to play again and I have no-one else that I currently trust, other than Soul, who wants to take the lead.

________________________________________________
-Gaiden-
Immortal 12, The Patient Vagabond

18/03/2013 - Immortal 1
18/08/2013 - Immortal 12

shan735

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: How is it going?

Post  Legend on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:48 am

shan735 wrote:Hahaha, I much rather fail reinforcing my foundations than attempt to expand with weak foundations...
Saying that, my plan did not take into account girlfriend/boyfriend real life stuff after my exams ^_^

I am playing back again...and just reached Immortal 9...and I intend to finish Immortal 12 too. Once that's done, I've got a lot of money prepared to expand awareness ^_^

Furthermore whilst your generation of vagabonds failed to achieve the desired targets, one thing you did well was let players know vagabonds could be played. Like I said...there's been an expansion of vagabonds that I've noticed recently, whether or not they allowed themselves to be known or not.

I always thought of myself as more of a caretaker of the Vagabond Army. And I definitely would not want the Vagabond Army to disband. IF anything, this forum could be used for 9Dragon Vagabonds to have a chat in the forum. Saying that if someone is willing to LEAD the army, not take care of it, I'd be happy to pass the lead...but I don't think you'd want to play again and I have no-one else that I currently trust, other than Soul, who wants to take the lead.
That sounds good to me - all of it Smile

By the way... Are there some new uber-cool weapon ornaments implemented now? Because the ones which give +25 str points were around 450'000'000 gold (or was it 4'500'000'000?) last time I was a bit active ingame, yesterday I found one for 20'000'000 and one for 8'000'000 gold.

Also I saw some new relics, something with "against warriors" in the title.

And can somebody explain the clothes refinement? Smile

________________________________________________
Legend, The Son of The Vagabond | 2007-2011, 2014-2015, 2016-?

Acclaim-Bardo | -Legend- | Hermit
GamersFirst-Phoenix | Legend | Forum Moderator
GamesCampus-Yang | Legend | Immortal
Elysium | [Legend] | Heaven's Gate+

»I don't have to agree with you to like you or respect you.« ~ Anthony Bourdain
avatar
Legend
The Son of The Vagabond

Posts : 439
Join date : 2010-08-23

http://vagabond.user-board.net

Back to top Go down

Re: How is it going?

Post  shan735 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:51 pm

There's quite a lot of things implemented since I've left for studying and summer holiday.

In terms of "uber-weapons", the recent hermit event (part 2) allowed many of us to collect +10 weapon (that is between PS and IM) thus it's probable that most weapons have decreased in market prices.

I know there are "add runes" that I THINK allow us to add another stat to our weapon.
Furthermore the clothes refinement is used like this:

Similar to weapon refinement in every way except the "scale" is known as "Dragon Blood i.e. DB". You use Blood Essence to upgrade it.

Tehre are 10 levels. Failure causes a drop in refinement (levels 1-5) and a break in the weapon (levels 7-10)
Apparently Levels 1-5 are easy.
Levels 5-6 are a pain.
After level 6- better use DB to avoid breaking your clothes.

________________________________________________
-Gaiden-
Immortal 12, The Patient Vagabond

18/03/2013 - Immortal 1
18/08/2013 - Immortal 12

shan735

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: How is it going?

Post  Legend on Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:04 am

shan735 wrote:There's quite a lot of things implemented since I've left for studying and summer holiday.

In terms of "uber-weapons", the recent hermit event (part 2) allowed many of us to collect +10 weapon (that is between PS and IM) thus it's probable that most weapons have decreased in market prices.
I didn't mean the weapons, but the weapon ornaments which give +25 strength points each.

These ones:



The price of them are currently around 7kk in Hefei. And since these PS/IM weapons of the collections have also slots, I thought it to be a bit weird, thus assumed there are now better weapon ornaments with the North Sea Icy Palace dungeon.

This reminds me, I saw some new vagabond clothes (shoes of a set, apparently) which were a bit better than the H4 Tibet clothes and for level PS. This somehow makes me believe even more that there are some better weapon ornaments around now - that would explain that radical price drop.

shan735 wrote:I know there are "add runes" that I THINK allow us to add another stat to our weapon.
Furthermore the clothes refinement is used like this:

Similar to weapon refinement in every way except the "scale" is known as "Dragon Blood i.e. DB". You use Blood Essence to upgrade it.

Tehre are 10 levels. Failure causes a drop in refinement (levels 1-5) and a break in the weapon (levels 7-10)
Apparently Levels 1-5 are easy.
Levels 5-6 are a pain.
After level 6- better use DB to avoid breaking your clothes.
So, I can refine clothes up to +5 without to worry about losing them?

________________________________________________
Legend, The Son of The Vagabond | 2007-2011, 2014-2015, 2016-?

Acclaim-Bardo | -Legend- | Hermit
GamersFirst-Phoenix | Legend | Forum Moderator
GamesCampus-Yang | Legend | Immortal
Elysium | [Legend] | Heaven's Gate+

»I don't have to agree with you to like you or respect you.« ~ Anthony Bourdain
avatar
Legend
The Son of The Vagabond

Posts : 439
Join date : 2010-08-23

http://vagabond.user-board.net

Back to top Go down

Re: How is it going?

Post  shan735 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:59 pm

Hmm in that case, I know not about the better weapon ornaments. I shall have to look into it when I get the chance Very Happy

In terms of the set that is better than the H4 I don't THINK it's out just yet Very Happy I have heard of it but this was 2 months ago...so it's a vague memory.

And you can refine it to +6 without dragon blood and risk of breaking. Note that it's a pain in the ass from +5 to +6 >.>

________________________________________________
-Gaiden-
Immortal 12, The Patient Vagabond

18/03/2013 - Immortal 1
18/08/2013 - Immortal 12

shan735

Posts : 86
Join date : 2011-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: How is it going?

Post  Legend on Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:26 pm

shan735 wrote:Hmm in that case, I know not about the better weapon ornaments. I shall have to look into it when I get the chance Very Happy
Okay, let me know Smile

shan735 wrote:In terms of the set that is better than the H4 I don't THINK it's out just yet :DI have heard of it but this was 2 months ago...so it's a vague memory.
Well, as I said, I saw these shoes in Hefei. So it seems they are implemented now Smile

shan735 wrote:And you can refine it to +6 without dragon blood and risk of breaking. Note that it's a pain in the ass from +5 to +6 >.>
Ah, nicce Very Happy Thanks

________________________________________________
Legend, The Son of The Vagabond | 2007-2011, 2014-2015, 2016-?

Acclaim-Bardo | -Legend- | Hermit
GamersFirst-Phoenix | Legend | Forum Moderator
GamesCampus-Yang | Legend | Immortal
Elysium | [Legend] | Heaven's Gate+

»I don't have to agree with you to like you or respect you.« ~ Anthony Bourdain
avatar
Legend
The Son of The Vagabond

Posts : 439
Join date : 2010-08-23

http://vagabond.user-board.net

Back to top Go down

Re: How is it going?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum