Tips for me

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tips for me

Post  shan735 on Sun May 20, 2012 9:27 pm

Legend wrote:
shan735 wrote:I see...

Well at EC3 now...

would you recommend that I reset my chi points into a dex build?

I've already maxed strength you see, and can easily max dex if I reset it...?

Thank you Legend
Hm... Well, if you still got 3 times left on the Chi Points Reset quest in Hefei, and you don't think you would need it for anytime later, then you sure could give it a try. However, you should have at least 2 times left on the quest, so in case you don't like the build - for what reasons ever - you could use the STR build again.

shan735 wrote:ALSO- I hope to see you all ingame some day! Very Happy
Yeah well, I'll have to redownload 9D, since I've reinstalled Windows some days ago.

I wasn't able to install the stupid Pando Media Booster tool which installs automatically before it actually starts to download 9Dragons, so I'll try to redownload it and will try to be on the next Vagabond Meeting (which appears to be held on the first weekend of the month, according to the current voting status).

I've only got 2 times left on that quest Razz I used it already when I absolutely destroyed my chi points on the way to FD :')
I'm starting to lean heavily onto a dex build but I haven't changed it yet, due to the fact that I'm very conservative and that I'd like more reassurance but I think I'll do so soon if I go back to Hefei anytime soon :')

It'll be nice to also meet you too Legend Smile

It was very nice meeting Soul and Myiume for the very first time. You're all very interesting and intriguing Very Happy Very unique Very Happy

shan735

Back to top Go down

Post  shan735 on Mon May 21, 2012 10:52 am

Good afternoon Very Happy

Today I sold the 7day premium for 40million.

Whats' the best def set I can buy with that? Smile

shan735

Back to top Go down

Re:Tips for me

Post  Soul on Mon May 21, 2012 12:11 pm

Greetings,
Personally I don't know about Def set but I suppose that you can buy 250 Def set.

shan735 wrote:Today I sold the 7day premium for 40million.

Do they still give a Premium on new account?

Last edited by Soul on Mon May 21, 2012 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Soul , The Stubborn Vagabond

VagaSoul[TV] - Dissolved Body Vagabond
Judai[RO] - Floral Crown Wu-Tang Blue Dragon

Soul

Back to top Go down

Post  shan735 on Mon May 21, 2012 12:20 pm

Soul wrote:

Grretings,
Personally I don't know about Def set but I suppose that you can buy 250 Def set.

Do they still give a Premium on new account?

Haha I'm not actually too sure...

I created this account around 6-7 months ago and after a week or two went for a long break xD Came back on Friday last week heehee, just in time for the nice nice nice nice nice events Razz :')
I just kept it because I knew in the future I could either sell it or use it.

Meh, I'll save up the money for a better def set then Smile
I've also bought 8 dodge ornaments...2 for 700k each and 6 for a mil each. hopefully I didn't get scammed :')

shan735

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul on Mon May 21, 2012 12:21 pm

shan375 wrote:I've also bought 8 dodge ornaments...2 for 700k each and 6 for a mil each. hopefully I didn't get scammed :')

110 or 130?

Soul

Back to top Go down

Post  shan735 on Mon May 21, 2012 12:26 pm

Soul wrote:
shan375 wrote:I've also bought 8 dodge ornaments...2 for 700k each and 6 for a mil each. hopefully I didn't get scammed :')

110 or 130?

hmm 110 i believe :/

shan735

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul on Mon May 21, 2012 12:29 pm

shan735 wrote:hmm 110 i believe :/
That's okay,the sad fact(for me too) is that in some time,130 was for 700k-1kk...
You sure yo udon't need my items til you get yours?I don't mind.

Soul

Back to top Go down

Post  shan735 on Mon May 21, 2012 12:31 pm

Soul wrote:
shan735 wrote:hmm 110 i believe :/
That's okay,the sad fact(for me too) is that in some time,130 was for 700k-1kk...
You sure yo udon't need my items til you get yours?I don't mind.

Hmm my mind says it'll be stupid to deny your offer...but my heart says that this is a bit of a shortcut whilst on the clanless path Smile

Thank you very much for the offer though mate Very Happy

Unless I can buy it off you for the price it would actually cost then no thanks Very Happy

shan735

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul on Mon May 21, 2012 12:34 pm

That's the spirit.
But,you lose the fairy deco lol!

Soul

Back to top Go down

Post  shan735 on Mon May 21, 2012 12:36 pm

Soul wrote:That's the spirit.
But,you lose the fairy deco lol!

NOT THE FAIRY DECO D:

...what is it? xD

18/03/2013 - Immortal 1
18/08/2013 - Immortal 12

shan735

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul on Mon May 21, 2012 12:39 pm

shan735 wrote:[NOT THE FAIRY DECO D:

...what is it? xD

My deco,look at the avatar Very Happy

Soul

Back to top Go down

Post  shan735 on Mon May 21, 2012 12:43 pm

Soul wrote:
shan735 wrote:[NOT THE FAIRY DECO D:

...what is it? xD

My deco,look at the avatar Very Happy

*sniff*

Didn't want it anyway T_T

18/03/2013 - Immortal 1
18/08/2013 - Immortal 12

shan735

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul on Mon May 21, 2012 12:44 pm

shan735 wrote:

*sniff*

I'il be the only fairy in The Land Neutral

Last edited by Soul on Mon May 21, 2012 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Soul

Back to top Go down

Post  shan735 on Mon May 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Soul wrote:
shan735 wrote:My deco,look at the avatar Very Happy

*sniff*

I'il be the only fairy in The Land Neutral[/quote]

...I don't roll that way sorry >=)

18/03/2013 - Immortal 1
18/08/2013 - Immortal 12

shan735

Back to top Go down

Post  shan735 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:32 pm

Please read the edited first post Very Happy

18/03/2013 - Immortal 1
18/08/2013 - Immortal 12

shan735

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:35 pm

shan735 wrote:Please read the edited first post Very Happy
Haha, Blood Bead of Earth, nice job Smile

shan735 wrote:And this is my character for now Very Happy
I can only grind light greens or greens but any higher I seem to lose life faster and it reaches dangerous levels.

Furthermore, I've been told several things about how to grind better.

One from Myiume- to stack all 8 slots with BboEs.
Another disputed that saying its better to get str relics.

I would like your advice please Smile
Furthermore I'm doing GCM runs with Myiume and another friend to earn enough money to get a hp trinket and def trinket.
Well, personally I wouldn't stack 8 pocket slots with BBoEs - unless you got too many of them, in which case you could give me one Laughing

Joke aside, you should spend your money rather on HP drain ornaments. It is actually weird that you have to grind on green mobs already, however, as soon as you enter North Sea, you will need a lot of HP drain, no matter how many BBoEs you use - if you want to have a decent/good grind, that is.

Acclaim-Bardo | -Legend- | Hermit
GamersFirst-Phoenix | Legend | Forum Moderator
GamesCampus-Yang | Legend | Immortal
Elysium | [Legend] | Heaven's Gate+

»I don't have to agree with you to like you or respect you.« ~ Anthony Bourdain

Legend
The Son of The Vagabond

http://vagabond.user-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  shan735 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:19 pm

Legend wrote:
shan735 wrote:Please read the edited first post Very Happy
Haha, Blood Bead of Earth, nice job Smile

shan735 wrote:And this is my character for now Very Happy
I can only grind light greens or greens but any higher I seem to lose life faster and it reaches dangerous levels.

Furthermore, I've been told several things about how to grind better.

One from Myiume- to stack all 8 slots with BboEs.
Another disputed that saying its better to get str relics.

I would like your advice please Smile
Furthermore I'm doing GCM runs with Myiume and another friend to earn enough money to get a hp trinket and def trinket.
Well, personally I wouldn't stack 8 pocket slots with BBoEs - unless you got too many of them, in which case you could give me one Laughing

Joke aside, you should spend your money rather on HP drain ornaments. It is actually weird that you have to grind on green mobs already, however, as soon as you enter North Sea, you will need a lot of HP drain, no matter how many BBoEs you use - if you want to have a decent/good grind, that is.

Heehee I had Myiume to help make my first BBoE Very Happy

As I already grind in North Sea Icy Palace, and I feel safer grinding on the greens...on whites+ I feel like I lose too much health, even with hp leech Smile
Furthermore, are you suggesting that I buy new clothes, make slots and get HP drain ornaments (what would be the name of these i.e what to look for?)
or should I save up my money (Which I am currently doing) to continue to buy hp trinket and def trinket? Smile

Thanks Legend. I'm just looking to fix my character up now that the hermit event is gone. I've been pretty spoilt Razz

18/03/2013 - Immortal 1
18/08/2013 - Immortal 12

shan735

Back to top Go down

Post  Stygian on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:05 am

Buy a 2-4 slotted weapon and put some HP ornaments into it if you feel like you're losing too much health. And don't worry about grinding on green mobs, I used to do the same.

HikariYari - Brotherhood of Thieves Warrior - Elemental Crown 12
HikariTou - Wu-tang Warrior - Humble Master 7
CursedFlower - Sacred Flower Healer - Floral Crown 1

Stygian

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:21 pm

shan735 wrote:Heehee I had Myiume to help make my first BBoE Very Happy
Nice to see that there still are Vagabonds helping other Vagabonds Smile

shan735 wrote:As I already grind in North Sea Icy Palace, and I feel safer grinding on the greens...on whites+ I feel like I lose too much health, even with hp leech Smile
Furthermore, are you suggesting that I buy new clothes, make slots and get HP drain ornaments (what would be the name of these i.e what to look for?)
or should I save up my money (Which I am currently doing) to continue to buy hp trinket and def trinket? Smile
You would need slots on your weapon, since there are, sadly, no HP drain wardrobe ornaments. You would need a weapon with slots. You got a good weapon, so personally I would save some money for Jade Seperators to add some slots. Although, wait... Nah, that's not possible anymore on a refined weapon... :/ If you made more than one Hermit weapon during the Hermit event and still got one unrefined, I would slot it. If not... Hm...

Well, you could still try to get other HP drain stuff. HP trinket, a HP hat, a North Sea boss epithet with HP drain, and if you're patient enough, a HP plate (I believe there's one without karma title requirement - although, that one is pretty expensive).

Other than that, I don't think you could get any more HP drain. You could still bug GamesCampus and tell them to implement the HP & VE drain bags, but I highly doubt one person alone could change their mind - unless you get enough people for your cause.

By the way, the name of the HP drain weapon ornaments are (New)Emblem of Qilin, you can check them out here.

Stygian wrote:Buy a 2-4 slotted weapon and put some HP ornaments into it if you feel like you're losing too much health. And don't worry about grinding on green mobs, I used to do the same.
What Stygian says is true. I used to grind on blue and light blue mobs when I grinded on the highest mobs of North Sea, because otherwise I would die too many times - and even so I died a lot of times. When I was high enough, I moved my grind into SrS. The exp was the same (or 0.01% higher because they weren't blue) and they didn't kick my ass that hard. If you manage to get a grinding partner with healing skills, then you'll have a pretty good grinding time there.

That remembers me... Do you actually use Crane Herbs? You can buy them in Bamboo Village. They'll give you, I believe, 150 HP back every 3 seconds for 15 seconds. I used to eat them non-stop before I was able to get enough HP drain ornaments. In North Sea they expanded my grinding time but didn't prevent me from dying when I didn't run away soon enough - in SrS I had almost no worries about dying with them. You should definitely have a few stacks of them in your bag, if you don't use them already.

Acclaim-Bardo | -Legend- | Hermit
GamersFirst-Phoenix | Legend | Forum Moderator
GamesCampus-Yang | Legend | Immortal
Elysium | [Legend] | Heaven's Gate+

»I don't have to agree with you to like you or respect you.« ~ Anthony Bourdain

Legend
The Son of The Vagabond

http://vagabond.user-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  shan735 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:00 pm

Stygian wrote:Buy a 2-4 slotted weapon and put some HP ornaments into it if you feel like you're losing too much health. And don't worry about grinding on green mobs, I used to do the same.

I would had I not got a HH weapon from the hermit event which I've had refined...however...(Moving to legend's quote)
p.s thanks for your post

Legend wrote:
shan735 wrote:Heehee I had Myiume to help make my first BBoE Very Happy
Nice to see that there still are Vagabonds helping other Vagabonds Smile

shan735 wrote:As I already grind in North Sea Icy Palace, and I feel safer grinding on the greens...on whites+ I feel like I lose too much health, even with hp leech Smile
You would need slots on your weapon, since there are, sadly, no HP drain wardrobe ornaments. You would need a weapon with slots. You got a good weapon, so personally I would save some money for Jade Seperators to add some slots. Although, wait... Nah, that's not possible anymore on a refined weapon... :/ If you made more than one Hermit weapon during the Hermit event and still got one unrefined, I would slot it. If not... Hm...

Well, you could still try to get other HP drain stuff. HP trinket, a HP hat, a North Sea boss epithet with HP drain, and if you're patient enough, a HP plate (I believe there's one without karma title requirement - although, that one is pretty expensive).

Other than that, I don't think you could get any more HP drain. You could still bug GamesCampus and tell them to implement the HP & VE drain bags, but I highly doubt one person alone could change their mind - unless you get enough people for your cause.

By the way, the name of the HP drain weapon ornaments are (New)Emblem of Qilin, you can check them out here.

What Stygian says is true. I used to grind on blue and light blue mobs when I grinded on the highest mobs of North Sea, because otherwise I would die too many times - and even so I died a lot of times. When I was high enough, I moved my grind into SrS. The exp was the same (or 0.01% higher because they weren't blue) and they didn't kick my ass that hard. If you manage to get a grinding partner with healing skills, then you'll have a pretty good grinding time there.

That remembers me... Do you actually use Crane Herbs? You can buy them in Bamboo Village. They'll give you, I believe, 150 HP back every 3 seconds for 15 seconds. I used to eat them non-stop before I was able to get enough HP drain ornaments. In North Sea they expanded my grinding time but didn't prevent me from dying when I didn't run away soon enough - in SrS I had almost no worries about dying with them. You should definitely have a few stacks of them in your bag, if you don't use them already.
[quote]

Thankfully, I've prepared a lot whilst there was a hermit event. Since I love gloves, even though I know spears are said to be the best, I had 2 HH gloves from the hermit events (i.e the mid level items) and I DID have 2 PSH gloves but they both broke from refinement T_T. So sad.

Anyways, I DO have one more HH glove which I saved. There are no refinements on that weapon.

One thing I hate about this game is that you need money. I've been doing GCM runs with Myiume or Serbvasa and with selling items I've been able to acquire 65 million. However as you know, that isn't even enough for a trinket.
Therefore with the HH glove...should I:

a) Buy Jade Seperators- make 4 slots and add hp drain weapon ornaments?
or
b) Keep my current weapon and continue saving up for a hp trinket?

Also, thanks to Soul, who came online a few weeks after I actively played my vagabond, he told me about the crane herbs and I always keep at least 2 stacks in my bag Smile
Furthermore, I have another character in bamboo village with money to quickly add crane herbs into storage for quick access.

Thanks for the advice Stygian and Legend.

18/03/2013 - Immortal 1
18/08/2013 - Immortal 12

shan735

Back to top Go down

Post  shan735 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:49 am

Um...I don't do this often.

I really dislike asking people for help or get free things...however I am unable to grind now even on the greens. I die too easily.
I really need some help from experts in acquiring items that'll help me grind. I'll try and pay you all I can.

18/03/2013 - Immortal 1
18/08/2013 - Immortal 12

shan735

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:52 am

shan735 wrote:I really need some help in acquiring items that'll help me grind. I'll try and pay you all I can.

Hmm...Items like what?

Soul

Back to top Go down

Post  Stygian on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:20 am

shan735 wrote:Um...I don't do this often.

I really dislike asking people for help or get free things...however I am unable to grind now even on the greens. I die too easily.
I really need some help from experts in acquiring items that'll help me grind. I'll try and pay you all I can.

I can't really help you out now with advices since you're in North Sea Icy Palace already which I didn't reach with my Vagabond, so I can't really tell how hard it is there with one. I would suggest the same like what Legend said, buy Crane Herbs and use them whenever you need. Also try grinding at a place which is not too crowded with mobs. It's always better to fight with one mob than with four at a time. And don't forget to ask in map chat for leach party.

That's all I can say now, good luck.

HikariYari - Brotherhood of Thieves Warrior - Elemental Crown 12
HikariTou - Wu-tang Warrior - Humble Master 7
CursedFlower - Sacred Flower Healer - Floral Crown 1

Stygian

Back to top Go down

Post  shan735 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:23 am

Soul wrote:
shan735 wrote:I really need some help in acquiring items that'll help me grind. I'll try and pay you all I can.

Hmm...Items like what?

Stuff like the trinkets. But thinking about it, I think I can actually make it on my own...Very Happy
It was just a small "cry for help" hahaha :')

18/03/2013 - Immortal 1
18/08/2013 - Immortal 12

shan735

Back to top Go down

Post  shan735 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:24 am

Stygian wrote:
shan735 wrote:Um...I don't do this often.

I can't really help you out now with advices since you're in North Sea Icy Palace already which I didn't reach with my Vagabond, so I can't really tell how hard it is there with one. I would suggest the same like what Legend said, buy Crane Herbs and use them whenever you need. Also try grinding at a place which is not too crowded with mobs. It's always better to fight with one mob than with four at a time. And don't forget to ask in map chat for leach party.

That's all I can say now, good luck.

That's quite alright my friend.
Every little helps Very Happy

18/03/2013 - Immortal 1
18/08/2013 - Immortal 12

shan735

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next