We are Anonymous

 :: General :: Off-Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We are Anonymous

Post  Soul on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:02 pm

The World is certainly screwing itself up,mostrly now with SOPA closing MegaUpload and etc.In my country this is the eight day of protests against the president.
Why?
Because our stupid,no good at anything president dissolved the Public Emergency Service,known as S.M.U.R.D here,to make it as private services or something.Protests,protests everywhere,even in my little town.And the police can't do anything because in the new Law Code here it says you can express your public opinion Very Happy
And of course,the president won't surface.
However,I am happy that people share my ideology of Anonymous.I see alot of Support Romania Anonymous videos on YouTube,everyone talking against the system and all that,and I totally agree with this,and I never though I will find anyone else who shares my ideologies and "fetish" for Guy Fawkes masks.I won't go to any protests,the police try to squeeze you for anything.However,I support people who stand up very much,especially the MAYOR of Constanta(a city close to romanian part of Black Sea)because he too went to the protests with people dressed in Che Guevara styled millitary clothes.
Here are some of Anonymous videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe4PkHXIJlE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHUSJBe9TKw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CvdXWq4ZGs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtpSQo8-0es

And the protests:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJKJnIJShW0

http://www.romaniantimes.at/news/General_News/2012-01-18/19265/Street_protests_continue_in_Romania

Gosh,I hope it won't become more violent Crying or Very sad
Cause' our Earth is already full of it...

I want to thank everyone who supports our cause for a better life,I ca ncertainly say that our government is one of the most corrupted in the world.
Together we stand for a better future,for my country,for our World.

Annoymous is no group,we all are Anonymous!


NOTE:I am no hacker,I just wanted to thank them for supporting our cause...

Soul

Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : Romania

Back to top Go down

Re: We are Anonymous

Post  Cioco on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:41 am

My opinion is that we better do something. Because of that horrible government I am now here "peste hotare" in Germany. It wasn't my choice, but here's better. Protests will never change anything. If we wanna change something we must do the things the turkish people done. We need to take out the government one by one. This is my opinion, sorry. And you know why I think like this, I am from the same country you are, hehe.

________________________________________________

CiocoliciRO - Five Dragons - True Vagabond - Yang
CiocoRO - Five Dragons - Warrior Brotherhood of Thieves - Yang

Cioco

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-01-21
Age : 21
Location : Deutschland, Nürnberg

http://ciocomc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We are Anonymous

Post  Soul on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:20 am

Cioco wrote:My opinion is that we better do something. Because of that horrible government I am now here "peste hotare" in Germany. It wasn't my choice, but here's better. Protests will never change anything. If we wanna change something we must do the things the turkish people done. We need to take out the government one by one. This is my opinion, sorry. And you know why I think like this, I am from the same country you are, hehe.

I know,Cioco,I know.As they said "You must acknowledge the fact that bringing down one man, and choosing another
will not solve your problems. This will only perpetuate the political circus that has been unfolding in front of your eyes for 22 years. You must acknowledge the fact that your entire political class is corrupt and does not serve the interest of the people, as it should."
it is so good to know some people really tell the truth.We must really do something to our crooked baldie leader.he is nowhere to be found of course
I must confess that last night I wished that when I wake up I wil lhear that the whole Parliment building was destroyed with gunpowder by a Guy Fawkes masked legionnary

I am really confused,what should we do to our government?


Soul

Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : Romania

Back to top Go down

Re: We are Anonymous

Post  Cioco on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:05 pm

I don't believe in this so-called Anonymous group. They do nothing. I mean... they said a year ago they will hack Facebook. Did they? Nope. And now they're saying it wasn't them who said that. Well they said "WE ARE ANONYMOUS. YOU ARE ANONYMOUS.". That means that I can say I'm Anonymous and I can go and say to everybody that I will hack Google/Facebook/Myspace and so on. They will cannot say that it wasn't them who said that because they said we are Anonymous. Everybody can pretend to be Anonymous.
Soul wrote:I am really confused,what should we do to our government?
We should wake up! I swear if I hear that in Romania is revolution I come back to participate!
This government deserves death, but it doesn't really matter. If they are down, there will always be a government who cheates, but this is way too much. From these presidents with -escu, I think Constantinescu was the the peaceful one.

________________________________________________

CiocoliciRO - Five Dragons - True Vagabond - Yang
CiocoRO - Five Dragons - Warrior Brotherhood of Thieves - Yang

Cioco

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-01-21
Age : 21
Location : Deutschland, Nürnberg

http://ciocomc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We are Anonymous

Post  Soul on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:02 pm

Cioco wrote:I don't believe in this so-called Anonymous group. They do nothing. I mean... they said a year ago they will hack Facebook. Did they? Nope. And now they're saying it wasn't them who said that. Well they said "WE ARE ANONYMOUS. YOU ARE ANONYMOUS.". That means that I can say I'm Anonymous and I can go and say to everybody that I will hack Google/Facebook/Myspace and so on. They will cannot say that it wasn't them who said that because they said we are Anonymous. Everybody can pretend to be Anonymous.
Soul wrote:I am really confused,what should we do to our government?
We should wake up! I swear if I hear that in Romania is revolution I come back to participate!
This government deserves death, but it doesn't really matter. If they are down, there will always be a government who cheates, but this is way too much. From these presidents with -escu, I think Constantinescu was the the peaceful one.

*hats off*

Soul

Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : Romania

Back to top Go down

Re: We are Anonymous

Post  Soul on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:06 pm

Kinda confusing with "Anonymous".
But if someone means "We are Anonymous,we are one",I guess they mean we are united or something 0.o
What would be really epic is seeing people protesting with Guy Fawkes masks to symbolise anonimity.Oh wait,this really happened:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CvdXWq4ZGs

Soul

Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : Romania

Back to top Go down

Re: We are Anonymous

Post  Cioco on Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:15 am

Soul wrote:Kinda confusing with "Anonymous".
But if someone means "We are Anonymous,we are one",I guess they mean we are united or something 0.o
What would be really epic is seeing people protesting with Guy Fawkes masks to symbolise anonimity.Oh wait,this really happened:
Here in Germany... is illegal to wear a mask while protesting. I don't really care about that mask. If you wear that mask while protesting, will it change something with this freakin' world?

________________________________________________

CiocoliciRO - Five Dragons - True Vagabond - Yang
CiocoRO - Five Dragons - Warrior Brotherhood of Thieves - Yang

Cioco

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-01-21
Age : 21
Location : Deutschland, Nürnberg

http://ciocomc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We are Anonymous

Post  Legend on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:15 pm

Cioco wrote:Well they said "WE ARE ANONYMOUS. YOU ARE ANONYMOUS.". That means that I can say I'm Anonymous and I can go and say to everybody that I will hack Google/Facebook/Myspace and so on. They will cannot say that it wasn't them who said that because they said we are Anonymous. Everybody can pretend to be Anonymous.
You seem to not understand it while you see it already.

It is exactly how you say - Everyone can say he is Anonymous. There may be a group of hacktivists called Anonymous, but Anonymous is not only that. Anonymous is an idea. The idea of a united world. A world of freedom and no domination. THAT is the ideology of the hacktivist group Anonymous.

I know that it is very hard to understand what Anonymous actually is. I have seen several discussions of people arguing about what Anonymous actually is, and the most don't even know that it was born in /b/ on 4chan... But that would be already another story.

"Trolling" was also born in /b/, by the way... Laughing

However... To come back to topic...

We indeed live in a harsh time... Everywhere in the world there are conflicts coing on. People stand up against their bad goverment, and thousands of people have to die because their goverment refuses to lose their power.

It is indeed about time for the PEOPLE to take back the power. It is time for BEING ONE instead of having ONE LEADER.

Soul, if you want, I can write an article on the Project AI Blog about that and use some of the videos you've posted. If you want, I can also credit you - Nickname, real name or short name, that's up to you.

________________________________________________
Legend, The Son of The Vagabond | 2007-2011, 2014-2015, 2016-?

Acclaim-Bardo | -Legend- | Hermit
GamersFirst-Phoenix | Legend | Forum Moderator
GamesCampus-Yang | Legend | Immortal
Elysium | [Legend] | Heaven's Gate+

»I don't have to agree with you to like you or respect you.« ~ Anthony Bourdain

Legend
The Son of The Vagabond

Posts : 439
Join date : 2010-08-23

http://vagabond.user-board.net

Back to top Go down

Re: We are Anonymous

Post  Soul on Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:23 pm

It would be very cool from you if you can make a post like that for us on Al.
About Anonymous,I've been struggling myself to understand.When I created this topic in first place I added that "NOTE" because I though that some peole might think that I am somehow connected to "the suit with no head".Anyway,I always though this is a good way of uniting protesters as Anonymous,if you catch my meaning.About the mask,I would wear one in case some "peacekeeper" would like to give us "a ride to the station",in a big city of course,in my little one,the police marched along protesters Very Happy
This is an idea,nothing more.But every protesting people united under the motif of "Anonymous" would be more powerful.I am almost sure if the protests continue that this will happen.

Soul

Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : Romania

Back to top Go down

Re: We are Anonymous

Post  Legend on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:37 pm

Soul wrote:When I created this topic in first place I added that "NOTE" because I though that some peole might think that I am somehow connected to "the suit with no head".
That was indeed wise, I can tell. With "the powerful men" being pissy at activists with a strong voice, it is always better to mention that by saying "WE are Anonymous" it doesn't necessarily mean that "WE" belong to the hacktivist group called Anonymous.

In that whole Anonymous idea is more knowledge and secrets hidden than the Freemason thing.
Wait...

________________________________________________
Legend, The Son of The Vagabond | 2007-2011, 2014-2015, 2016-?

Acclaim-Bardo | -Legend- | Hermit
GamersFirst-Phoenix | Legend | Forum Moderator
GamesCampus-Yang | Legend | Immortal
Elysium | [Legend] | Heaven's Gate+

»I don't have to agree with you to like you or respect you.« ~ Anthony Bourdain

Legend
The Son of The Vagabond

Posts : 439
Join date : 2010-08-23

http://vagabond.user-board.net

Back to top Go down

Re: We are Anonymous

Post  Cioco on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:54 pm

Legend wrote:It is exactly how you say - Everyone can say he is Anonymous. There may be a group of hacktivists called Anonymous, but Anonymous is not only that. Anonymous is an idea. The idea of a united world. A world of freedom and no domination. THAT is the ideology of the hacktivist group Anonymous.
A united world? A world of freedom? And no domination? Tell me then... Let's say every government on this planet will be destroyed. Ok. What will we do next? Who will we put up there? There will be anarchy. Don't misunderstand me, I want every government on this planet to be destroyed, but I am more realistic.

Legend wrote:...and the most don't even know that it was born in /b/ on 4chan... But that would be already another story.

"Trolling" was also born in /b/, by the way... Laughing
I know, I know, I know. I already heard about it.

But this Anonymous... can't you all see that no government give a SH!T about them? If they would really believe in this Anonymous, they would try to find them and so on. They would try to do something, and don't tell me they can't. The American Government has so much funds that they can send an FBI team to every IP that uploaded on YouTube videos with them. But why should they do this if they don't think this Anonymous can do something?

________________________________________________

CiocoliciRO - Five Dragons - True Vagabond - Yang
CiocoRO - Five Dragons - Warrior Brotherhood of Thieves - Yang

Cioco

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-01-21
Age : 21
Location : Deutschland, Nürnberg

http://ciocomc.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We are Anonymous

Post  Legend on Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:43 am

Cioco wrote:A united world? A world of freedom? And no domination? Tell me then... Let's say every government on this planet will be destroyed. Ok. What will we do next? Who will we put up there?
First of all - Violence will only bring more violence. Violence should always be the very last choice - When it is about your own freedom, for example. Also, I think you have a wrong picture of mankind. Many people may be corrupt and become real anarchists, stealing and killing without caring, indeed. But many, many other people, especially the younger generation, wants just the whole bullshit like the pointless hate between people to stop. It is not without reason that many doctors, psychiatrists, yes even scientists talk about "a new generation" which they can clearly see due to psychological "oddnesses" like ADD.

The second thing - Why do you want to put a person again in the same position as the goverment before a "revolution"? Only so that the same mistakes and errors can happen again? Maybe you should rethink your opinion about mankind's possibilities. If you want a revolution just to have at the end the same kind of goverment ruling over you, then I wonder why you want a revolution at all - It would be pointless, would it not?

The problem I see in our society - no matter where you live - is that the commonality, the "simple" people (in german: "Das einfache Volk"), do not have a voice. But WE are the society. WE are the country. WE are the world. And yet, we give other people - mostly one leader or a group of leaders - the power to rule over ourselves. I believe this is a point mainkind has to find a way for.

Cioco wrote:There will be anarchy. Don't misunderstand me, I want every government on this planet to be destroyed, but I am more realistic.
I won't judge over whether or not you're more realistic - After all, we all have our qualities.

But speaking about being realistic... Seeing at how the current situation with Iran and the nuclear issue is and how the other parties, especially USA and EU, react to it... I would even dare to say it is just a matter of time until they start a third world war, and this time with nuclear weapons. With enough imagination, one can know how the scenario would be; In other words, I do not believe that people would be enough "bored" to be anarchists... They would have other issues to care about. And while the "simple" people would want the pointless war to stop, the "leaders" would not care at all - They do have their save places.

Now, I'm not saying this will happen - I'm just saying that this scenario is very possible, whether we like it or not.

Cioco wrote:But this Anonymous... can't you all see that no government give a SH!T about them? If they would really believe in this Anonymous, they would try to find them and so on. They would try to do something, and don't tell me they can't. The American Government has so much funds that they can send an FBI team to every IP that uploaded on YouTube videos with them. But why should they do this if they don't think this Anonymous can do something?
I wonder where you take your facts from. Take a look in the internet, and you'll see many efforts of the goverment to stop the hacktivist group Anonymous - Some more effective than others. Sure they have some possibilities to trace them in the internet, but there are also possibilities to bypass that or to go over so many IPs (often open proxies or open networks) so that it will be very, very hard to find the original IP. And just because the goverment requests informations from such open proxies networks, or YouTube, or Facebook, or Twitter etc., it doesn't mean they can get it. According to the law, this would be an issue of privacy. Meaning: A website, network or whatever does not have to log their user's informations like IP adresses etc., and even if they do, they are not obligated to give these informations out. In fact, the most Terms of Service promise to not give any information of their users out (though, Facebook did give out user informations to goverments...)

So you see, just because the "mighty goverment" wants something, it doesn't mean they are really able to get it. Rather, it is a game of cat-and-mouse - Just like anything and anyone else. Just because we believe something to be "all-powerful", it doesn't mean it is. There are enough ways to "stick it to the man"... lol

________________________________________________
Legend, The Son of The Vagabond | 2007-2011, 2014-2015, 2016-?

Acclaim-Bardo | -Legend- | Hermit
GamersFirst-Phoenix | Legend | Forum Moderator
GamesCampus-Yang | Legend | Immortal
Elysium | [Legend] | Heaven's Gate+

»I don't have to agree with you to like you or respect you.« ~ Anthony Bourdain

Legend
The Son of The Vagabond

Posts : 439
Join date : 2010-08-23

http://vagabond.user-board.net

Back to top Go down

Re: We are Anonymous

Post  Soul on Wed May 30, 2012 10:55 am

OFFTOPIC:The Group of 14 hackers,that called themselves Anonymous Romania was arrested yesterday(29 of May).People that were known for breaking and blocking a few important sites as a threat,when ACTA was to be approved.

________________________________________________

Soul , The Stubborn Vagabond

VagaSoul[TV] - Dissolved Body Vagabond
Judai[RO] - Floral Crown Wu-Tang Blue Dragon

Soul

Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : Romania

Back to top Go down

Re: We are Anonymous

Post  Legend on Wed May 30, 2012 6:52 pm

Soul wrote:OFFTOPIC:The Group of 14 hackers,that called themselves Anonymous Romania was arrested yesterday(29 of May).People that were known for breaking and blocking a few important sites as a threat,when ACTA was to be approved.
Bah... damn feds...

Although, there are two possibilities why they were caught - Either they were betrayed or they were rather Script Kiddies who didn't know how to hide their asses properly or to at least use another person's wireless...

Nonetheless, Anonymous is an idea. No matter how many people they will arrest, they won't be able to stop freedom fighters. There will just be other people taking their places and continuing the previous people's work.

________________________________________________
Legend, The Son of The Vagabond | 2007-2011, 2014-2015, 2016-?

Acclaim-Bardo | -Legend- | Hermit
GamersFirst-Phoenix | Legend | Forum Moderator
GamesCampus-Yang | Legend | Immortal
Elysium | [Legend] | Heaven's Gate+

»I don't have to agree with you to like you or respect you.« ~ Anthony Bourdain

Legend
The Son of The Vagabond

Posts : 439
Join date : 2010-08-23

http://vagabond.user-board.net

Back to top Go down

Re: We are Anonymous

Post  Soul on Wed May 30, 2012 6:54 pm

Legend wrote:Nonetheless, Anonymous is an idea. No matter how many people they will arrest, they won't be able to stop freedom fighters. There will just be other people taking their places and continuing the previous people's work.

They will never stop people from speaking the truth.
I pick Romania's Communist Age as an example.It depended on how you started:If you were poor you became poorer and if you were ok or rick you stayed that way and had connections.Of course there are some people that claim The Communist Era was The Golden Age of Romania.I suppose that when they say that they don't think about the fact that you were arrested and sometimes killed if you dared having a different opinion about the reign.
However people did not gave up and fought for their freedom(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_Revolution_of_1989).
Of course,the bad shape of today is the result of being ruled for 24 years by a phony that did not finish fourth grade(not joking) and his wife,the self-declared Academic Engineer and Doctor.I mean,I don't think it is okay that in the 80s we still had many black and white photos or almost black and white TV.

If you were a rocker and had long hair,police would arrest you in broad daylight,take you to the station and cut your hair off.And what happened after the revolution that was to bring peace?There came a new government that sold everything.We were worse than after WWII.

But everything is going to be better.Doesn't matter how many freedom fighters you will take down,double will appear.

________________________________________________

Soul , The Stubborn Vagabond

VagaSoul[TV] - Dissolved Body Vagabond
Judai[RO] - Floral Crown Wu-Tang Blue Dragon

Soul

Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-11-17
Location : Romania

Back to top Go down

Re: We are Anonymous

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:55 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 :: General :: Off-Topic

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum